Friday 12 October 2012

Happy I Love Yarn Day

What a great day.  Today is "I Love Yarn Day" as declared by the Craft Yarn Council of America.  I love these people.  Never met any of them but they have to be great people, right.  They love crafting and yarn.  Sounds good to me.

What are you doing to celebrate I Love Yarn Day?

I am planning on finishing my Rococo Shawlee (pictures posted in earlier blog post) so that I can wear it to the Woodstock Fleece Festival which is happening tomorrow.  Wow, this is going to be a great weekend for me.  Today is I Love Yarn Day, tomorrow I go to a fleece festival with a great pal and I know that I am going to buy so much yarn that I will spend Sunday playing with it and deciding what I am going to create with it.  :-)

I am so excited.

Please share you plans for this fabulous by posting in the comments section below.  I can't wait to hear how you are celebrating.

Have fun everyone.

Keep your sticks clicking.

Betty-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment